Nicole Matos - Front Desk - General Information and Workshop Sign up -

Free KidKare Pro to All AFCCA Food Program Participants

The Alaska Family Child Care Association
is the Proud Sponsor of the
Child and Adult Care Food Program.

Office Address
7926 Old Seward Highway, Suite A7
Anchorage, Alaska 99518

Phone: (907) 274-2237     Fax: (907) 274-2238

Office Email

Current Reimbursement Rates

July1, 2018 - June 30, 2019

                                                                                Breakfast      Snack                Lunch/Supper  

                                                  Tier 1   $2.09    $1.19    $3.99

                                                  Tier 2   $0.74    $0.33    $2.41

proud sponsor of the  Alaska Family Child care  food program

​​Raquel Hanni - Executive Director - Providers G-N - 

Free Record Keeping Calendar for All AFCCA Food Program Participants.

Food Program Staff 

​​Falua Pole'o - Monitor - Providers O-Z

Angelica Veras-Correa - Monitor - Providers A-K -

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. 

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.